The features included in Mo.net 7.5 are focused on refining the end-to-end user experience and enhancing our support for the operational modelling community. We continue to extend the integration potential of the platform with a range of enhancements to our enterprise technology connectors to help Mo.net provide best-in-class modelling & calculation across the insurance ecosystem.
What You'll Love About Mo.net 7.5
Mo.net 7.5 includes new features and enhancements to existing functionality that make the development, deployment, integration and consumption of models & calculations faster, easier and more controlled.
Enterprise & Cloud Integration
Mo.net 7.5 includes a range of new features & functionality to further enhance the integration potential of the platform, both in the enterprise and in the cloud.
- Significant enhancements to the Mo.net Command Line Compiler (CLiC) giving users more flexibility when generating models or service packages from outside Model Development Studio
- Enhancement to resource configuration within Mo.net Cloud Portal
- Addition of Administration functionalities within Mo.net Cloud Portal
- Expansion of multi-tenant functionality to Mo.net Cloud Portal
Mo.net 7.5 continues to refine the user experience to make everyday tasks easier and more intuitive
- Extended range of sample projects included in Model Development Studio further reducing barrier to entry
- Further refinements to the Model Development Studio user interface to make it more intuitive & accessible
- Improved input selection from excel files
- Further enhancements to the Operational Modelling Centre particularly around additional tasks
- Enhancements to enable connection to Oracle via a Proxy
Governance and Control
Mo.net 7.5 delivers enhanced governance & control functionality from calculation development through to operational use and everywhere in between.
- Additional items added to run progress feedback for reading and writing of input/output and record processing information
- Improved error handling & reporting to make the ask of root cause problem analysis more efficient
- Enhancements to Reporting functionality within Operational Modelling Centre
- Improved protection functionality to prevent unwanted changes to modelling projects
- Additional source control connector for GitHub
Performance & Scalability
Mo.net 7.5 includes a number of performance improvements for both development and operational users.
- Improved integration with SQL databases for both reading and writing data
- Improved performance when loading large datasets
- Refinements to memory usage when using workers and suppressing output
- Further enhancements to platform logging functionality to provide improved fault resolution in large enterprise / cloud deployments
We’re confident that the improvements and refinements included in Mo.net 7.5 will further enhance the end-to-end modelling experience for all members of the user community.